Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pssst.......I'm a Mermaid Warrior too!

When my niece, Mac, was here a few weeks ago (sniff, sniff) we did a few art projects that I learned from my Dancing Mermaid e-class that I took. I love, love, loved Mac's beautiful art that she created. But I forgot to share what I made that weekend too. Wanna see? :-)

My art journal:
My Art Journal

And my affirmation cards (kinda more ATC/ACEO):
All my Affirmation Cards/ACEOs
My faves, up close:
Love Many Things Affirmation Card/ACEO
Patience is Beautiful ACEO/Affirmation Card
Brave ACEO/Affirmation Card
Happy Affirmation Card/ACEO

Thanks for indulging me! :-) Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I just found this post on a google search and I want to say: your art is beautiful! And I love the quote from Van Gogh...
    I'm starting to make my own affirmation cards and I'm loving the process :)
    Many blessings,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete