Monday, August 24, 2009

WIP Crochet Projects

A little afternoon crocheting....

A little afternoon crocheting last week. I love rainbows!! Can you tell. I think this will be another felted bowl. But much bigger. So I am expanding the size on my own. Woooo..very brave for me! Of course, now I have figured out that doing your increase in the same spot every round makes for a not quite circular circle! Oh well, live and learn.

WIP?  A new, big felted bowl, maybe?

And this is my first open work crochet pattern - a market bag made from Red Heart eco-cotton. I really love the yarn. But I was confused by a few things in the pattern. I am pretty sure I did some of it wrong - but really, who says the pattern has to be right?
WIP - Market Bag

Of course, we'll see what it comes out like.....

No comments:

Post a Comment