Thursday, September 3, 2009

Grocery Tote - Finished!

Market bag finished

Yay! It's finished. I even screwed up in a few spots and it still turned out okay. That's a plus. However, this bag is REALY, REALLY, no I mean REALLY stretchy. I realize that it is supposed to be stretchy. But I guess I wasn't expecting it to be quite soooooo stretchy that it looks distorted whenever there is anything slightly heavy in it.

Market bag with yarn inside

Hmmmm...I am not sure what I will use it for but I do still love the yarn. And I really like the way the handles are made. I will store that design away for later use, I think.

Market Bag hanging

The pattern is here.

1 comment:

  1. I made a tote almost exactly like this, but I didn't use a pattern. I know what you mean, it REALLY stretches! Looks like you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete