Monday, February 22, 2010

Bread Geek Strikes Again

It was ciabatta this weekend!

It was ciabatta this weekend. And yes, it was a yummy success. But he wants me to tell you that he can do more than just bread. Here's evidence:

Ross' Quiche

We have had an excess of chicken eggs lately so this was a fritatta that he made. I think it is technically a quiche but he thought "fritatta" sounded more manly.

The inside of the quiche

Wish we could say the veggies were from our garden....oh how we cannot wait for summer!

2 comments:

  1. YUM!!! I LOVE bread - so bad for me, but I can eat a loaf alone! Sunday I bought some to have with dinner and I think there were only two pieces left for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that frittata/quiche looks so delicious!
    And so pretty to look at with all those veggies arranged that way. I can imagine that the yum factor will definitely go up even further when the summer comes.

    ReplyDelete