Sunday, February 21, 2010

Granny Square Necklace Loooooooooooooove

My baby - the granny!

Cute, right? I thought so. The two year old is okay too. Kidding. Of course!

Telling me she loves her new necklace

Taking the granny obsession to extremes now. Saw this cute granny necklace by kootoyoo and thought......hmmmmm....for about 10 seconds and then whipped up a bunch faster than you can say "my granny can beat up your granny."

Granny necklace

They were super easy and I am not kidding when I say they crochet up real quick. After I finished the third round I just chained around to fit over my head and then slip stitched it to attach to the other side.

Granny necklace love

The ones right above are all made of Red Heart Heart & Sole sock yarn with a 2.25 steel hook. I thought the variegation of the sock yarn was cool. They are very stretchy. The kids have laid claim to these ones.
Granny necklace in Congo colorwayGranny necklace in Green Envy colorway

Granny necklace in Razzle Dazzle colorwayMy granny again
The white, blue, red one is made from elann sonata cotton yarn. It's shiny, mercerized cotton and gives this granny a cool, slick look. It's a bit bigger - I used a D hook. That baby is mine.

Yep, I love 'em! Try it yourself. See if you don't become addicted too!
My granny necklace

2 comments: