Monday, February 15, 2010

HAPPY LOVE DAY

Love on the Line 6

Yay! One of my favorite holidays. How can you go wrong with spreading a little love around?

A spread of love

Love on the line:
Love on the Line 5
Love on the Line 2
Love on the Line 3
Love on the Line 1

Heavenly love:
Heavenly love

Royally in love:
Royally in love

Sweet, sweet love:
Sweet, sweet love

Heart in the clouds:
Heart in the clouds

A dreamy love:
A dreamy love

Granny love in the sky:
Granny Love in the Sky

Sigh.....
Sigh.....

Yes, I've combined obsessions: crocheting and my laundry line. And yes, I know it's weird. But it makes me happy. So there! These beauties were all crocheted by yours truly in honor of LOVE DAY. But look below for the places you can find these awesome patterns for yourself.

Lacy Loves from Sarah London
Up close lacy loves
Lacy Loves

Better than chocolate thanks to Bella Dia
Better than chocolate

Colorful Grannies courtesy of Michelle at The Royal Sisters
Colorful Granny hearts
Granny Hearts

LOVE= The heart of all grannies by Karp Style:
LOVE - the heart of all grannies!

Hugs & Kisses

12 comments:

  1. OhMyGoodness, I L.O.V.E. your Love On The Line photoshoot! Beautiful crochet and photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them all! How fabulous do they all look hanging on the line like that! That red and white Bella Dia one is stunning! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous way to display your wonderful hearts, I'll never get tired of your clothesline pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are such beautiful pictures!!!! I love valentines too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to tell you I have awarded your blog the Sunshine Award! Please come by my blog and pick up your button. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These hearts are all so adorable. Thanks for sharing the links too.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the most amazing pictures...
    Your hearts look so pretty all string up...
    Thank you so much for loving my tutorial and a huge thank you for sharing such a gorgeous post...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hearts hanging on the line with the blue sky behind - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing!!! Thanks so much for posting the links... and I too love crochet on the line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these hearts are all soooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete