Friday, March 26, 2010

Getting the Granny on...finally

Swap design decicions

I've only got to mail them out for The Great Granny Swap in a week or so. Nothin' like waiting until the last minute. But now my craft ADHD is kicking in and I am not sure what designs to go with..... AArghhhh

Decisions, decisions, decisions

Regular, traditional grannies? Flower grannies? 3D flower grannies? Round into square grannies? Help me!! It's terribly addicting and fascinating and frustrating all at the same time. All these patterns I have been saving for the past few months are calling out for me to try them. But really I just need to sit down and focus.

Focus.
Focus.
Focus.

But my mornings are consumed and my afternoons and my evenings...oh yeah, somewhere in there I do feed the kids. But if I am not crocheting I am THINKING about crocheting.

I have a problem.

Grannies in the late afternoon


But at least it is a beautiful and COLORFUL problem.


P.S. Check out the super cute swap button on the left that super cool Steph Dillon from our swap created.

5 comments:

  1. Your squares are lovely, such bright fun colors. Thanks for the shout out on the illustration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you do not have a problem - you have a hobby that you love! And I love looking at all those beautiful granny squares. What a treat.

    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are fantastic,
    I do love to see crocheting,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous granny squares! Makes me want to grab my hook and start right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some beautiful, colorful grannies! I totally feel you when you say that if you're not crocheting, you are thinking about it. lol Same here. Now that I've been training my knitting a little more it feels even worse: it is like I'm cheating or something!!! Happy crocheting.

    ReplyDelete