Monday, March 22, 2010

Yep, another swap


(photo from Kate)

And this one hosted by the lovely Kate at Fox's Lane. One of my new favorite on-line haunts. It is a pin cushion swap. I mean, who can't use a pin cushion, right? See, another useful swap. Am I thinking ahead these days or what?

But now the only problem is I have to make a decision on what kind of pin cushion I want to create. And as usual, I have way too many ideas floating around in my garbled brain.

Here's some web sites I have perused recently for ideas (as if I really needed more!) And some web sites with specific designs that I want to try......oh the dilemma....

TipNut's Comprehensive Pin Cushion List

Red Thread's Great List of Pin Cushion Tutorials

Flickr Pin Cushion Group
Doily Pin Cushion
Cutest Little Bottle Cap Pincushions
Sweet Baby Jar Pin Cushion
Another cute jar Pin Cushion
Granny Square
Martha's Yummy Tomato Pin Cushions
Mini Flower Crocheted Cushion
Crocheted Cupcake Pincushion
Crocheted Teacup


Ay yi yi. You can see where I am going here. Too many cute ideas! And I have a ton more swimming in my head. Maybe I'll do "Eenie Meanie Minie Moe" to make my decision. More likely I will become obsessed and make a whole bunch of them. Guess what ya'll are getting for Christmas presents this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellie,
    I made some of the Bottle cap pincuhions a while ago. They are easy and lots of fun. Can't wait to see what you do!!!

    ReplyDelete