Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dishcloth Mania

Wild Rose dishcloth

Our little dishcloth swap group decided to do an additional swap in March for Easter/Spring. But it was a one for one swap where we just swapped with one partner. I got Tara, who was last months swap recipient. I was excited because I know she has two little one sand I had a perfect little crochet treat for them - crocheted mustaches.

Here's most of my Easter swap items heading out:
Easter/Spring Swap heading out


Oops, I almost forgot the dishcloth details:
Easter/Spring swap dishcloth

Pattern is called Wild Rose Dishcloth and is from The Big Book of Dishcloths, Potholders & Scrubbies. The yarn is all Peaches & Cream worsted weight. I used a G hook. It was a very fun pattern and surprisingly easy. I think I will be making more with different colors of roses.

And here's the great loot I got from Tara in return:

My Easter Swap Loot

Isn't her cloth so cool? It's a design I have on my Must-try-soon list!

And here's my regular March swap heading off to Rhonda in Australia:
Off to Rhonda

This swapping business rocks!

3 comments:

  1. Once again, cool stuff! I get excited when I see the pictures you post here! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That swap cloth is awesome! (Your stuff is great too, but I love that cloth!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, super crochet
    wonderful gifts to send and receive,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete