Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring in Central Oregon

Yep, this is our Spring Break

I really do love where we live.

Spring in Central Oregon

But Spring in Central Oregon is very elusive and very tricky. It can break your heart one minute.

Our Maple tree

And then restore your faith the next.

Ou baby is getting a littel gray

These photos were all taken on the same day - about three hours apart or so. This was our last day of Spring Break for the kids. And you can see it ran the whole gamut of Spring weather in Central Oregon.

Geesh!

1 comment:

  1. I love crazy days like that...did you make the stones yourself?
    I made a few mosaic stepping stones for the garden a few years ago plus some molded leaf ones. I think this year I'll make a few more since I've left my old ones outside all those years and some have cracked.

    ReplyDelete