Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Joy, Joy, Joy

Joy, Joy, Joy

The package I have been waiting for....dreaming about....stalking the postman for.....finally arrived yesterday!! I ripped it open as soon as humanly possible to see all of this granny goodness spill out.

Great Grannies, Batman!

Everything is FABULOUS!! All the squares are great. Cute packaging, lovely colors, funny labels, buttons, tea bags, cool designs, a cool swap sign....it's perfect!

Lovely, love, love, love

I am going to try and make it around to everyone and thank them personally. But until then...THANK YOU GIRLS! YOU ARE AWESOME! And special thanks to Amber for being a great host. I think this was her first time hosting a swap and she was great. AND she made these super adorable earrings to include with her square:
Teeny Grannies

Okay, enough for now. I must go and run my hands through my pile of granny goodness, pet a few squares, and contemplate what I want to do with them.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow,
    No wonder you wanted to stalk the postie,
    What a fantastic parcel to receive,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I got my personal thank you! :D You are so sweet and thanks for the kind words!
    <3heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great squares!
    You really should not have a photo of your home address on your blog. I'd obscure your address on the envelope and re-photograph it for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a haul! You must be grinning from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete