Friday, August 6, 2010

Check out some of our Fair entries

My crocheted dishcloths at the Fair

Yes, we are totally and completely a family of geeks. Want to see how bad we are? We took photos of our crafts at Fair! Yep, Ross was embarrassed and pretended he didn't know us. That's just because he was jealous that he didn't enter anything this year!

Hot Rod's Pen & Ink Fair entry
Peelu's Felt Marker Fair entry
Peelu's Crayon Fair Entry
Peelu's Acrylic Fair Entry
Lil' Mermaids Crayon Fair entry
Lil' Mermaid's Recycle Art Fair Entry
Hot Rod's Recycle Art Fair Entry
Hot Rod & Lil' Mermaid's Colored Pencil Fair entries
Hot Rod & Peelu's Nature crafts
Lil' Mermaid's batik fish flag
Scrapbook pages
Lil' Mermaid showing her hand felted mermaid finger puppet
Hot Rod very happy
My Divine hat at Fair
My rose colored one skein scarf at Fair

Yep, I even took photos OF MY PHOTOS! How whacked is that?

My poppy
My granny on my granny's quilt
My photo of Peelu blowing a bubble - creative category

Geesh! Run from us while you still can!

1 comment:

  1. wow, congrats,
    you did well,
    Wish we had something like near us,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete