Friday, October 1, 2010

A trio of hats for the chicks

Sweet Girl in new hat#1

Isn't this cute? Oh yeah, the kid's cute too. Super easy pattern. I used Lion Brand Wool-ease (worsted weight) and added some Red Heart & Sole sock yarn to the flower.

Sweet Girl in new hat#3Sweet Girl in new hat#2
Sweet Girl in new hat#4Sweet Girl in new hat#5
Sweet Girl in new hat#7Sweet Girl in new hat#6

And this one was supposed to be mine but it seems to have been usurped. Another easy pattern, but really it's this yarn from Universal that makes it look so cool. Head Huggers has lots of free, easy hat patterns.

Goof ball in new hat
Trying for the sweet girl look
This was supposed to be for me

And finally, here is a hat that is STAYING mine, darn it! Easier pattern than it looks. Natalie of Tallie's Designs offered it as a free Ravelry download. I love cool people that offer free patterns!! It's kinda lacy even with the worsted weight Universal yarn that I used, but still warm.

MORE hats!
Waves & Holes
Yep, another darn hat
Super easy hat

You probably think we live in Siberia with all the hats I have been making. My crocheting just goes in fits and spurts. Hmmmm.....that sounded weird. But trust me - we will be wearing them daily very soon!

P.S. You can get better crochet project details from my Ravelry page.

2 comments:

  1. Missing your beautiful and envied bento boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on, chicks! Lovely hats!!!

    ReplyDelete