Thursday, December 9, 2010

Singing at Christmastime

So proud of her

Our beloved Children's Choir Director at our church, put on another Christmas Concert to spotlight our children and their beautiful singing. I can't believe how brave our maniacs are....I would NEVER have done this when I was 7! But our maniacs are brave and so confident in their talent. And our lovely congregation gives them such wonderful compliments that our kids proudly sing whenever they get the chance.

Brave Girl

Lil' mermaid sang "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" all by herself - (the whole song, not just a part of the song this year). Then she got back on stage to hold the microphone for her little sister as she sang "Silent Night" with our choir director and Luke (with Danika, his big sister holding his microsphone).

The little ones were singing SIlent Night
So Sweet

But to start out the concert, Hot Rod rapped (old school style) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer while his friend Big E beat-boxed behind him. I LOVE how he got up and did something so untraditional with such confidence and excitement.

Christmas Concert - Hot Rod singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
So proud of Hot Rod

All the kids were amazing, singing solos, singing together or acting in their "Twas the Night Before Christmas" skit.

Crazy Boys

They amaze me.

I hope they amaze themselves too.

No comments:

Post a Comment