Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crocheted Sisterly Love

Close-up of latest covered stone

A little crocheted love for my big sis.

Covered stone for my Big Sis

We have been lucky enough to have her up to visit a few times this past year. She asked me to teach her how to crochet. So I knew that when she came up this Spring (right after her birthday), that I would have to make her a crocheted little gift.

The back of covered stone for my Sister's birthday

She has always appreciated things that I have made for her....but this time I knew she'd really love that crochet has linked us together even more. Happy Birthday Kristen!! xoxoxo

P.S. the pattern is from Crochet Today and designed by the amazing Margaret Oomen. You really MUST check out her blog and flickr postings of her wonderful crocheted stones and really...just moon over EVERYTHING she does - that's what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment