Monday, May 2, 2011

Shark Birthday Gifts Galore

Our pile o' handmade gifts for F-Man

Some very special presents for a very special boy. Big F turned four and he had a shark inspired birthday party.

Freezer paper stenciling some sharks

So we stenciled...

A bag and a shirt

and painted....

Freezer paper stenciled canvas bag

and ironed and cut and sanded......

The Hammerhead Shark Shirt
and hooked!

Is this the collest or what?

And we think we turned out some pretty cool shark inspired gifts (although the chalkboard was meant to be just a regular fish). I loved everything we gave Big F, but I confess that I think the Shark Hat is my favorite. It was one of those whimsical crochet patterns that I always want to make but never think will turn out like I want it to.....well this fun pattern by Andrea turned out AWESOME! Even better than I expected. I had S model it so you could get the full effect:

S modeling the shark hat #3S modeling the shark hat #2
S modeling the shark hat #4S modeling the shark hat #1

All in all it was an ocean full of cool presents for one of our favorite little men. Happy Birthday Big F!

3 comments:

  1. Love the shark hat! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I will be following your fun crafts. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete