Saturday, July 30, 2011

Duct Tape Wallets

Making Duct Tape Wallets

I have always wanted to make some duct tape wallets. So I decided it was time to break into some duct tape crafting with the maniacs. There are a TON of duct tape wallet tutorials out there. But I mostly followed this one by CraftyNest. The first wallet I made was the pink zebra, which R quickly snapped up. Then Peelu and I co-designed her tie-dye version.

Happy with her duct tape wallet

Here was S's wallet. He picked the colors and helped me cut some of the strips, while I mostly put his wallet together for him. He did hand cut his cover designs though.

inside of S' duct tape wallet
Back of S's wallet
S's duct tape wallet

And yes, that is a picture of Jack that he cut out to adorn the front of his wallet. Sigh...

Then our good freind Big E came over and we KNEW he would dig this craft!

Big E's Camo Duct Tape Wallet #2
Big E's Camo Duct Tape Wallet
Big E's Camo Duct Tape Wallet #3
Big E's Camo Duct Tape Wallet #4

Definitely more wallet making in our future.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog...great ideas. Do you plan to blog again soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen. And yes, there are more posts on the way. A ton of draft backlogs I have.... thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete